Učimo srpski 1
Serbisch für Anfänger + Hörtexte + Wörterbuch in elf Sprachen
You have helped me to speak up Serbian. You have given me the wings and made myself a great friend of the Serbs and the Serbian Langauge...
Azbukum issues several types of certificates:
1. Upon completing a language (J1-5) or cultural (K1-7) course(s) at Azbukum, the student will receive a Certificate of Attendance showing that they have completed the course(s).
2. Upon completing a standard Serbian language program at Azbukum (with a minimum of 40 classes), the student can take a final exam and receive a certificate including the final exam grade.
3. Upon completing a distance learning language program (D1-3), the student takes a final exam and receives a certificate including the final exam grade.
4. Upon request, Azbukum can issue an official transcript describing the course's syllabus, as well as, the instructor’s evaluation of the student’s in-class performance.
5. For those who only want to certify their proficiency in the Serbian language, they can take the General Proficiency Exam in Serbian even if they are not enrolled at Azbukum. Upon completing the exam, the test taker will receive a certificate including the final exam grade.